1. Responsible person and data protection officer
This data protection information apply to data processing by:
Future Stone UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Ahrensbökerstraße 90, 23617 Stockelsdorf, Germany.
Managing Director Mr. Aleksej Stang; Phone: 0179 7421177; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The responsible party for data processing on this website is the above-mentioned company. The company data protection officer can be contacted at the above-mentioned address, for the attention of Mr. Aleksej Stang, or at email@example.com.
2. Collection & storage of data; type & purpose of use
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
• browser type and browser version
• operating system
• referrer URL
• host name of the accessing computer
• time of the server request
• IP address
This data is not merged with other data sources.
The collection of this data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the technically error-free presentation and optimization of its website – for this purpose, the server log files must be collected.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your data from the inquiry form including the contact data you provided there will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests addressed to us (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR) or on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR) if this has been requested.
The data you enter in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
Inquiries by e-mail, phone or fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your inquiry including all resulting personal data (name, inquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR) and/or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR), as we have a legitimate interest in the effective processing of requests addressed to us.
The data you send to us via contact requests will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular legal retention periods – remain unaffected.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data will only be transferred to third parties for the purposes listed below:
• In case of explicit consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
• In case of a legal obligation according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR.
• If this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR in order to process the contractual relationship with you.
Our Internet pages use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files and do not cause any damage to your terminal device. They are stored either temporarily for the duration of a session (session cookies) or permanently (permanent cookies) on your end device. Session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Permanent cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them by yourself or an automatic solution is provided by your web browser. In some cases, cookies from third-party companies may also be stored on your terminal device when you enter our site (third-party cookies). These enable us or you to use certain services of the third-party company (e.g. cookies for processing payment services).
Cookies have various functions. Many cookies are technically necessary, as certain website functions would not work without them (e.g. the shopping cart function or the display of videos). Other cookies are used to evaluate user behavior or display advertising. Cookies that are necessary to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions that you have requested (e.g. shopping cart function) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services.
If a corresponding consent has been requested (e.g. a consent to store cookies), the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR; the consent can be revoked at any time.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Insofar as cookies are used by third-party companies or for analysis purposes, we will inform you separately about this within the framework of this data protection declaration and, if necessary, request your consent.
5. Third-party tools and analytic tools
The tracking measures listed and used below are carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. In this way, we want to enable a needs-based design and ongoing optimization of our website. In addition, a statistical collection of the use of our site, and for the optimization of our offer for you an evaluation of this. The interests are legitimate in the sense of the aforementioned provision.
The installation of cookies can be prevented by a corresponding setting of the browser software; however, we would like to point out that then not all functions of our site can be used to their full extent.
The collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google can also be prevented by downloading and installing a BROWSER ADD-ON (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Alternatively, you can avert the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. This will insert a so-called opt-out cookie, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. However, the opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our site and is stored on your device. If the cookies are removed from your browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics, please refer to the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. The Google Fonts are installed locally. A connection to Google servers does not take place.
Further information on Google Web Fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq
6. Rights of the data subject
You have the right
• pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us, in particular about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and to obtain meaningful information about its details;
• pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with legal obligations, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to the erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
• pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
• in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke any consent you may have given us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
• complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
7. Right to object
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke consent you have already given at any time. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
If the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are reasons arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. If the latter is the case, you have a general right to object, which will also be processed and implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
IF YOU WISH TO MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT OF REVOCATION OR OBJECTION, SIMPLY SEND AN E-MAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Hosting and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
This website is hosted by an external service provider (host). The personal data collected on this website is stored on the host’s servers. This may include IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact data, names, website accesses and other data generated via a website. The host is used for the purpose of contract fulfillment vis-à-vis our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR). Our host will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfill its service obligations and follow our instructions regarding this data.
https://futurestone.de/en/privacy-policy/ at any time.
This data policy is available in German and English. In the event of any discrepancies between the two versions, the German version shall apply.